| Video Champion Guidelines
Become a “Video Champion for MS” by submitting your story today! Throughout Walk MS 2012, we will be accepting video submissions that touch on various topics. Be as creative, fun, emotional, personal, or silly as you want! The point is to bring our MS community closer and share our experiences and spread awareness about multiple sclerosis.
We will pick a winner each month. You can submit as many videos as you want. We want them all! Each month's winner will receive a $25 gift card of their choice.
Here’s the catch: you must be registered for a Walk MS event. If you haven’t registered yet, register online now.
May's Theme: Walk Experience
- Videos should be 2-5 minutes in length.
- Please upload videos directly to YouTube.
- Tag your video with the hash tag, #MSVideoChampions.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Film your video.
- Upload your video to YouTube.
Make sure to place a “tag” in the description of the video that says “#MSVideoChampions”
- Don't have an account yet? How to sign up for a YouTube Account.
- How to upload YouTube Videos.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following items:
- How to place a tag on a video.
- Phone Number
- Video Title
- Video URL
- We will send a confirmation of receipt to let you know we received everything!
And Now For the Legal Stuff
- You must obtain permission, in writing, to use any copyrighted material, including but not limited to: music, photographs, video and artwork.
- All content should be appropriate for a general audience.
- By clicking "Upload Video," you are representing that this video does not violate YouTube's Terms of Service and that you own all copyrights in this video or have authorization to upload it."