Walker Events Calendar
Submit your fundraising event using the form below. Now accepting submissions for Walk MS 2014!
Sub-machine in Lancaster is raising money for the Antelope Valley Walk MS through the entire month of March! Print out a flyer and bring it with you when you dine any day in March, and 20% of the proceeds go to the National MS Society!
March 10, 2014 -- The Habit Simi Valley Fundraiser
4:00pm - 9:00pm
The Habit (2906 Tapo Cyn Rd., Simi Valley)
March 12, 2014 -- Team Big D Fundraiser at Chili's Rancho Cucamonga
11:00am - 11:00pm
Chili's (10598 Foothill Blvd., Rancho Cucamonga)
Support Team Big D with a give-back night at Chili's! Present this flyer and Chili's will donate back 15% of sales to the team!
The "Beating MS Since 09, One Step at a Time" Bakersfield Walk MS team is hosting its inaugural Sporting Clay Shoot at the Kern County Gun Club Saturday, March 15. Entry fees are $400 per team (of 5 people) or $80 per person if registered before February 15, or $500 per team (5 people) or $100 per person if registered after February 15. Sign-in starts at 8:00 am, shooting starts at 9:00 am, and lunch will be served at 11:00 am. To register or receive more information, call Darrin Armstrong at 661.565.4041.
Hockey Doubleheader and Chili Cookoff. Tickets start at $13 for both games. 2PM LAFD vs. OFD 4PM Chili Cookoff 6PM Idaho Steelheads vs. Ontario Reign. Tickets start at $13. Reserve your seats for both games--purchase today! Use promo code NMSS.
April 5, 2014 -- MS Rock 2014
1:00pm - 10:00pm
15619 Foster Rd, La Mirada
Contact: Vince Harden (562-201-1601)
3rd Annual MS Ride and Fundraiser -- Join us Again as we kick off the 2014 MS Walk Event.
- Riders meet at 7am (Coffee and Pastries by Starbucks and Panera Bread)
- Kick Stands up at 730am Ride to University CA Irvine - All Bikes Welcome
- Followed by a ride a long the Coast to Mother's -Sunset Beach
- Finishing at the Fundraiser Event Featuring 6 Live Bands
- Pit Master BBQ & Full Bar
- VIP Seating Available
- Special Friends Package $100. per person includes: Continental Breakfast, first come first serve VIP Bar seats or Reserved tables for 4-10 people, open bar, tickets to MS Walk Ride Rock event, BBQ Buffet by Pit master Tom, MS Walk Ride Rock T-shirt, MS Orange Team Bandanas
- Limit 50
- NO COLORS
- Over 21
All American Car and Truck Show. All proceeds go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Registration begins at 10am, Judging from 11am to 1:30pm and Awards at 2pm.
- Gift Basket
- 50/50 Drawing
- Event Games
- Food Vendor